[Leps-l] [leps-talk] Monarch Armageddon

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:22:41 EST 2013

No Chuck I am not inventing a straw man. It was a real question about what you believe. The argument you were making about certain Monarch scientists who you happen to disagree with and dislike certainly suggests to me that you would also hold the view that making a big point about the loss of biodiversity and native ecosystems worldwide is also alarmist and a con job. If you don't believe that, I am happy to hear it. Roger Kuhlman