[Leps-l] [leps-talk] Monarch Armageddon

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:55:10 EST 2013

Paul, I just think it is nonsense to say that Modern high-technology agricultural practices in America have not negatively impacted Monarchs and other native butterfly species. I am not interested in seeing miles upon miles of solid rows of GMO Corn being producedfor the idiotic biofuel ethanol program that is both an expensive and wasteful solution for our energy problems. Roger KuhlmanAnn Arbor, Michigan