[Leps-l] Monarch Armageddon

May inkslinger at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 17:50:58 EST 2013

If you haven't read the Farm Wars blog, there is a lot to be found on
Monsanto's chemicals, gmo's on food supply, on destruction of native
plants and who and what the effects are on the land, which of course,
means us to aphids, etc.

I don't believe we are responsible for climate change - ok - go hang
me.  I'm just a grandmother who has observed nature for a lifetime. Life
goes on.  The strongest of the species survive and continue the race.
But I am very concerned with agricultural chemicals.  Not good.

I am also very adamant and very angry over gmo anything.

Barb's got good info on honeybees, too.

See what you think.

May