[Leps-l] Monarch Armageddon revisited

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 16:20:14 EST 2013

Patrick, Paul,

Thank you for your contributions to this thread and mutual respect for
each other in open discussion.  As both of you put the finishing
touches on your points of view and concerns and take a mutually
expressed need for a break ;-), let me suggest that anyone who either
hasn't gotten enough or is wishing to learn more about the research
methodology from one of the primary sources mentioned in the discussion
has the option to attend a talk next Wednesday (27 Feb).

The topic is a prelude of Dr. Lincoln Brower's upcoming "Magnus Opus"
on the Monarch Butterfly which I suspect will not disappoint in that it
will be quite provocative, well composed, entertaining, and last but
not least of all, action oriented.

http://sbc.edu/news/biology/expert-tells-butterflys-remarkable-story/

Best
Doug