[Leps-l] Luna image request

gganweiler at shaw.ca gganweiler at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 29 14:59:20 EDT 2013

This summer, for the first time, we added the Luna to the Alberta list.  Several images were sent in from Fort McMurray by citizens with digital cameras who encountered these striking moths.  We went on to vote the Luna as the Alberta Lep Guild’s “Lep of the Year” award, and awarded it to the citizens of Fort McMurray.

I would like to prepare a species page for the Luna for the Strickland Entomological Museum’s Virtual Museum...and need a good image of a Luna, preferably alive, but a good pinned image would also work.
If you have one we can use, please let me know.

Thanks to all in advance

Gary Anweiler