[Leps-l] NYTimes article on the NABA butterfly park

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:33:49 EST 2022

The piece that appeared in the New York Times is mainly advocacy for partisan Leftist Democrat positions and power. It has so much focus on extreme Rightwing crazies that is hard to take it as serious journalism. If you want promote the preservation of butterfly numbers and diversity, you cannot let native ecosystems and natural habitats to fall victim to Human Overpopulation and Overdevelopment in America. That means for America, Illegal Immigration must be stopped entirely and excessive legal Mass Immigration restricted to population neutral levels. Open Borders as we now have under Joe Biden is an Ecological Disgrace and an Ecological Disaster. I do not understand why so many Lepidopteran experts and enthusiasts can not appreciate these pertinent facts

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor