[Leps-l] Good reference Guide to Butterflies of the Lower Rio Grande Valley

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 19:34:21 EDT 2023

Could someone suggest a good or the best butterfly book for identifying the Butterflies of the Rio Grande Valley. I may be going to McAllen Texas area for a week of butterflying and birding in the middle of October and there are many butterflies down there with which I lack familiarity. I see that Amazon offers "The Butterflies of the Lower Rio Grande Valley" by Roland Wauer. Is this a good choice for butterfly ids?

Sincerely,
Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan