Student Life Notes: Week of 5-8-2016

McDougal GSL mcdougalgsl at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:00:09 EDT 2016

You've received this email because you signed up for the McDougal
Student Life mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive these
emails, you may unsubscribe here
<http://mailman.yale.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcdougal_life_notes> (follow
the link and scroll to the bottom).

    *McDougal - Graduate Student Life Events and News:
    (Full Calendar
    <http://calendar.yale.edu/cal/gsas/week/20160508/StudentLife/>)*

  * The Student Life Notes are taking a break - Be back in June! <#p1>
  * Summer Hours- McDougal Center <#p2>
  * Spring has Sprung: Planting and Birdfeeders for Grad and G&P
    Families with kids <#p3>
  * Grad Night at the Yale Center for British Art <#p4>
  * Where do I go from Yale? - A career workshop & alumni mentoring
    event for GSAS students <#p5>
  * Yale Commencement 2016 News - Get the "Yale Events" App! <#p6>

    *Fellows' Tips of the Week <#tips>*

    *Announcements and Upcoming Events around Campus*

  * Colloquium on Social Media: A Conversation with Ragy Thomas, Founder
    & CEO, Sprinklr <#a1>
  * Yale Rep's Happy Days <#a2>
  * Science in the News Presents - Trust Your Gut: How Helpful Bacteria
    Impact Health <#a3>
  * THE NEW DAD: A Portrait of Today’s Father <#a4>
  * Internet Safety <#a5>
  * Sell, Recycle or Freecycle - Don't just dump your unwanted stuff on
    the street (it's illegal!) <#a6>
  * New Haven Bike Month - A celebration of bicycle culture <#a7>
  * Volunteer with the Arts & Ideas Festival <#a8>

*General Hours
*

*McDougal Center*
Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-10:00pm
Fri: 9:00am-8:00pm
Sat and Sun: 12:00pm-6:00pm

*The Blue Dog Café*
Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-5:00pm
Fri: 8:30am-4:00pm
Closed Sat and Sun

Like us on Facebook <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_mcdougalgradlife&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=d2KhwBq7dxdBMnMUiCwivgYO2oAZFXS8g1IB7S0e6DA&e= > Follow us
on Twitter <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_McDougalGSL&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=DNKCdUhsPZgv6b-6abo-kn_WS0zOvLMvVi-owRAS5TU&e= > Check out our Instagram
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_mcdougalgsl&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=i3knPW8vf_GcsLehlmviyQgP_pVTPtDxh651lm0SFzA&e= > Check out our Pinterest
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__pinterest.com_mcdougalgsl&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=bOyXLfMgn9-q2d80lBz5wUrJXzrIz7A2I15JlKDPou4&e= >

*All sign ups & ticket sales*

Sign up for any event planned by McDougal Graduate Student Life
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mcdougalgsl.eventbrite.com&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=tezbMruyz96Q7ABNnwUAt1_GZaCCmoydR6rtr3SrbDs&e= >

*Resources
*@ the McDougal Center

Resources at the McDougal Center
<http://gsas.yale.edu/life-yale/mcdougal-graduate-student-center>

*McDougal Student Life Events*

    *The Student Life Notes are taking a break - Be back in June!*
    The Student Life Notes will be on a brief hiatus for the remainder
    of May. Never fear, we will be back in June when our summer
    programming begins! Congratulations to those who are graduating!

    *Summer Hours- McDougal Center*
    /Add to calendar »/ <http://gsas.yale.edu/event/mcdougal-center-hours> /
    May 11 2016/
    Starting Wednesday, May 11th, the McDougal Center will be operating
    on summer hours. Monday-Friday, 9am-4:30pm. Saturday and Sunday,
    Closed. Regular hours will resume in the fall.

    *Spring has Sprung: Planting and Birdfeeders for Grad and G&P
    Families with kids*
    /Add to calendar »/
    <http://gsas.yale.edu/event/spring-has-sprung-planting-birdfeeders-grad-gp-families-kids>
    /
    May 12 2016, 3:30pm-5:00pm/
    /HGS Courtyard (Rain site indoors) (320 York St.)/
    /Free but please register here »/
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_spring-2Dhas-2Dsprung-2Dplanting-2Dand-2Dbird-2Dfeeders-2Dfor-2Dgrad-2Dand-2Dgp-2Dfamilies-2Dwith-2Dkids-2Dregistration-2D25091386011&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=a5oGufNswDMI03m-8riabdKYXFNhaRXBsoZoZnqBRdU&e= >

    Spring has sprung and May is the perfect time to start your garden!
    Bring your kiddos to the HGS courtyard on May 12th from 3:30-5:00pm
    to plant seedlings to take home and make pinecone birdfeeders.
    Information and tips about gardening will be provided. This event is
    designed for kids age 2 and up.

    *Grad Night at the Yale Center for British Art*
    /Add to calendar »/
    <http://gsas.yale.edu/event/grad-night-yale-center-british-art> /
    May 12 2016, 5:30pm-7:30pm/
    /HGS McDougal Center, Yale Center for British Art (320 York St.,
    1080 Chapel St.)/
    /Free but please register here »/
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gradnightatycba.eventbrite.com&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=F9IWOtmg58iocSReHJjjxIftTxFE3H1O5SFGcxCF4CE&e= >
    Did you know that the Yale Center for British Art has the largest
    collection of British art outside of Great Britain? Join us as we
    celebrate the re-opening of this world class museum after a year of
    renovation. We will have a reception at McDougal Common Room from
    5:30-6:15pm. We will serve wine (21+, gov't ID required), sparkling
    cider, cheese, fruits and crackers. From 6:30-7:30pm, Emily
    Sessions, PhD student in History of Art department, will lead a tour
    of the museum's collection.

    *Where do I go from Yale? - A career workshop & alumni mentoring
    event for GSAS students*
    /Add to calendar »/
    <http://gsas.yale.edu/event/where-do-i-go-yale-alumni-career-mentoring-workshop-gsas-students>
    /
    May 17 2016, 9:30am-5:30pm/
    /Loria Center (190 York Street)/
    /Register in advance for AM, PM sessions and/or lunch »/
    <http://www.aya.yale.edu/content/where-do-i-go-yale-0>
    The Graduate School Alumni Association’s sixth annual career
    mentoring workshop for GSAS students in all stages of graduate study
    – from first year to fifth year or more! This workshop showcases a
    variety of career paths taken by graduate school alumni, in academia
    and beyond, in order to help graduate students at all levels think
    creatively about turning their PhDs into meaningful careers. Alumni
    will share their experiences working in cultural, international, and
    governmental institutions as well as research, industry, and
    academia. Sessions with practical advice and lots of Q&A.

    *Yale Commencement 2016 News - Get the "Yale Events" App!* /
    5/22/2016-5/23/2016/
    /All over campus/
    /See Yale Commencement Info and schedules here »/
    <http://commencement.yale.edu/>
    Yale's Commencement is coming May 22-23. If you or your friends and
    classmates are participating in Commencement, find all the info
    online and/or by downloading the smartphone app "Yale Events" from
    the Apple or Play store. With 20,000 graduates and guests here that
    weekend, expect heavy traffic and parking issues, some street
    closures near old campus, and possible changes in Yale shuttle
    schedules, especially on Monday May 23.

* * * * *

*Fellows' Tips of the Week*

    *Keri and Sarah's Sports and Rec Tip of the Week*
    With warmer weather on its way, it’s finally time to break your
    bikes out of storage again! If your bike isn’t in working order, you
    can visit Devil's Gear <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__thedevilsgear.com_&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=SCaI69qty8_xDXt8BsC8LDsZAD_itmltgMDE52LIA6k&e= > or College Street
    Cycles <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.collegestreetcycles.com_&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=p1lS7EQN62ClmSlcbVJnoptfixlenA8Sfooe5_66-Jc&e= > for a tune-up. Be sure
    to check out one of New Haven’s best free resources, the Farmington
    Canal Heritage Trail
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.farmingtoncanalgreenway.org_pages_maps.asp&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=MhLrvA7oavcbqI4L_xyj8VfO5Wue9seM4GsrsIbvTzY&e= >. But when
    you do, exercise the same caution as you would around campus (secure
    your valuables, be aware of your surroundings, avoid biking alone,
    never bike after dark) and always wear a helmet! For a sweet treat
    along the trail, visit Wentworth's Homemade Ice Cream
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wentworthsicecream.com_-23-2521location_c1gzt&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=EhrISySFRVosjzIFWTj6pkqWIVL5wcqmXVPLqIw9fZU&e= >, located just
    off the path about 10 miles from campus. Mmmmm mmmmm! Happy cycling!

    *Becky and Amanda's Social Tip of the Week*
    Before you head off for the summer, celebrate the end of the year by
    checking out some of Connecticut's local breweries
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.brewtrail.com_connecticut-2Dbreweries_&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=LtZj9QCBmcK5C7RXoyOG6OG4Fp7E-WZ4rS1c_wxDA9Q&e= >. Many offer tours
    divulging the secrets and science of beer-making, along with taste
    tests of their favorite brews. Try out one or build a brew trail!

    *Silin and Nayi's International Tip of the Week*
    Congratulations Class of 2016! The Office of International Students
    & Scholars cordially invites you and your family to a Commencement
    Brunch. OISS wants to congratulate you on your accomplishments and
    wish you the best in your future endeavors! The event will be on May
    21st. It is free but please register at here
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_commencement-2Dbrunch-2D2016-2Dtickets-2D25250167932-23tickets&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=i8sOe8KnGbqL-MYskAj-Lg8NNkBUBt0R8yD1eXMo0f8&e= >.

    *Ken and Hosna's Religious and Spiritual Life Tip of the Week*
    Looking for greater empathy in your spiritual practice? Find some
    inspiration at a collaborative performance hosted by the ISM titled
    "Practicing Empathy". The performance will include music, dance,
    poetry, and discussion in a collaboration by several artists. It
    will be held on Saturday May 14th, 7:30pm-8:30pm. Read here
    <http://ism.yale.edu/event/special-event-practicing-empathy-music-poetry-dance-and-discussion>
    for more details.

* * * * *

*Announcements and Upcoming Events around Campus*

    *Colloquium on Social Media: A Conversation with Ragy Thomas,
    Founder & CEO, Sprinklr*
    /May 9 2016, 11:45am-12:45pm/
    /Yale SOM, Edward P. Evans Hall, Classroom 4430 (165 Whitney Ave.)/
    /Please register »/
    <http://som.yale.edu/event/2016/05/conversation-with-ragy-thomas-ceo-founder-sprinklr>

    You are invited to join us for the Yale SOM Colloquium on Social
    Media. Ragy Thomas is a technology visionary, entrepreneur, and
    investor who has played an instrumental role in the evolution of two
    business-critical channels for the enterprise: social media and
    email. Co-hosted by Yale SOM Design & Innovation Club. Lunch? - Yes!

    *Yale Rep's Happy Days*/
    Now - 5/21/2016, 8:00pm-10:00pm/
    /Yale Repertory Theatre (1120 Chapel St.)/
    /Purchase online »/
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.yalerep.org_on-5Fstage_2015-2D16_happy-5Fdays.html&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=gBJF91kRv7ApRgtJrbxUdVECuzHwxCBujMMNfisk3CQ&e= >
    Two-time Academy Award winner DIANNE WIEST returns to Yale Rep in
    Samuel Beckett’s masterpiece, HAPPY DAYS, staged by Artistic
    Director JAMES BUNDY. With her husband increasingly out of reach and
    the earth itself threatening to swallow her whole, Winnie’s buoyant
    optimism shields her from the harsh glare of the inevitable in this
    absurdly funny and boundlessly compassionate portrait of the human
    spirit. (Tue - Fri @8pm; Sat @2pm & 8pm; through May 21). Purchase
    tickets online at YaleRep.org or call the Box Office at
    203-432-1234. STUDENT TICKETS START AT 25$!

    *Science in the News Presents - Trust Your Gut: How Helpful Bacteria
    Impact Health*
    /May 12 2016, 6:30pm-7:30pm/
    /New Haven Free Public Library (133 Elm St.)/
    Did you know that you are carrying about 2 pounds of living bacteria
    inside you right now!? That’s 10 times more bacteria cells than your
    own cells! That may sound creepy but symbiotic microbes are helpful
    to us in many aspects of health and wellness. Come listen to three
    Yale scientists present exciting new research about how gut bacteria
    help us digest our food and contribute to our mental health, and how
    they have changed over the eons. In this relatively new field there
    are still many unanswered questions, but one thing’s for sure - we
    can trust our gut to these “microbe managers!” With support from
    GPSS and McDougal.

    *THE NEW DAD: A Portrait of Today’s Father*
    /May 17 2016/
    /Rosenfeld Hall, 109 (109 Grove St.)/
    /RSVP here »/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_oMI492&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=7tt13wBoxYs3HqZ34Jk3HgtM_f0uKiyN1elHFH-An8Y&e= >
    Evidence suggests that working fathers may experience as much or
    more work-family conflict than their female counterparts. "The New
    Dad: A Portrait of Today’s Father, the latest assessment of the
    changing role of fathers by the reveals the results of questions
    used in the research. Breadwinner, caregiver or both? Are today’s
    dads more involved with his kids? Who does more, mom or dad? Engaged
    dads, who benefits? Do fathers flex?"

    *Internet Safety*
    /May 18 2016/
    /Room 369 (55 Whitney Ave.)/
    /RSVP here »/
    <https://bmsweb.med.yale.edu/tms/tms_enrollments.offerings?p_crs_id=5993>

    CT State Trooper Weerden will present a program on internet & cell
    phone safety designed to teach about the biggest dangers out there
    and how to avoid them. He will also cover some of the legal
    ramifications that students/parents are often unaware of when it
    comes to online behavior. This program is geared toward all ages.

    *Sell, Recycle or Freecycle - Don't just dump your unwanted stuff on
    the street (it's illegal!)* /
    Spring/
    Need to get rid of stuff from your place, or find some new
    furnishings? Try the new Boola Market <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__boolamarket.com&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=s4j7AGDwzoe6DvbMLMT-6v64w1Qg-yG7LdkmkjNnkUA&e= > or
    Yale (Free and) For Sale on Facebook,. Yale Sustainability
    encourages students to use Spring Salvage
    <:http://sustainability.yale.edu/projects/spring-salvage> too. Or
    try Helping Hands, <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.helpinghandsctfb.com_-2520&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=LBParTf54zSRSsYTGrwRe5NXRrh7SKduXYrzbdDvM8M&e= > which picks
    up and resells items for local nonprofits. Don't Dump & Run - It's
    illegal to just dump furniture on New Haven sidewalks or median and
    leave- the city will be cracking down on outdoor dumping. Schedule a
    Bulk Trash Pickup
    <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__cityofnewhaven.com_PublicWorks_trash_BulkTrash.asp&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=N3AO-QP49jPrh4SyBIiNQVwPhS7lxhBhOEcuX5N54sA&e= > with New
    Haven Public Works if needed.

    *New Haven Bike Month - A celebration of bicycle culture* /
    May/
    /See info and calendar here »/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.newhavenbikemonth.com_&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=XaIyKs_0IuMUCIsp0vxhYR7D0_zKd6vYCFlxXbmyjzQ&e= >
    Celebrate Biking in New Haven with Bike Month - Open streets, Social
    Rides, Repari clinics, discounts, and Bike to Work Breakfasts every
    Friday (Free breakfast for riders!) Friday 5/27 at 9pm is the Bike
    In Movie "Unreal" on the NH Green. Buy your $10 "Tour de Brew
    Passport" and ride to 7 local breweries for discounts on pints and
    growlers in May, or join the Thursday night group rides. Get out
    there and ride safely - wear your helmet!

    *Volunteer with the Arts & Ideas Festival* /
    May and June/
    /Volunteer info here »/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.artidea.org_volunteer&d=AwIDaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=Bit-C3wARhe8zFi5Fqh7WqPfVkCOKbQ3dAsuCp009Akgt0bOjAWu5z7cHWo86Q2I&m=OubdZAGiJQfhwBlMoxaH3mPvQtPHyYmzpxagRp_uyjs&s=ONwdF24BtURhMzD-GV0WeZchsCt1xpiZajiFS073P6U&e= >
    The 21st Arts and Ideas Festival is coming to New Haven, with
    neighborhood pop up fests in May & early June! The main festival is
    June 10-25 with many free and ticketed events - music, arts,
    theater, ideas, tours, family festivals, and so much more. You can
    be a part of the festival by volunteering for a few hours or more -
    see info and sign up online!

* * * * *

Thanks,

The McDougal Graduate Student Life Fellows

Website <http://www.yale.edu/graduateschool/studentLife/index.html> |
Calendar <http://calendar.yale.edu/cal/gsas/month/today/StudentLife/> |
(203) 432-BLUE | mcdougal.center at yale.edu
Manage subscription
<http://mailman.yale.edu/mailman/listinfo/mcdougal_life_notes>
/Please note: Photographs and recordings taken at these events may be
used in publications, both electronic and print, for purposes that
support the mission of the University. By registering for McDougal
Graduate Student Life events, you acknowledge that your photo may be
used for promotional materials./