[Mendele] Mendele Personal Notices & Announcements--*Arele* in its fourth edition

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Sun Sep 28 08:51:48 EDT 2008

MENDELE Yiddish Language and Literature
Personal Notices and Announcements

Sept. 28, 2008

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.
2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments.
3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.