[NHCOLL-L:65] search -Forwarded

Sally Shelton Shelton.Sally at NMNH.SI.EDU
Thu Apr 1 09:37:28 EST 1999

The following was received by Mike Brett-Surman at the SI and is being
forwarded here. If you have any advice, please send it directly to the
original author, not to Mike or to me. Cheers, Sally

My name is Petko Christov Christov.
I live in Sofia , Bulgaria.
I am 43 years old.
I have been working as a taxidermist for 20 years.
I have practised this profession in National Museum of Natural Histori
-
the only state institution in Bulgaria where is possible to practice
this activity.
At the moment I am self-employed.
I stuff all species of birds , mammals and fishes which are not
forbidden of law.
At the moment (because of economic crisis) the interest to this
activity
in Bulgaria is very small. The orders are few.
That is reason I am looking for a job outside Bulgaria.

      Your faithfully ,

        Petko Christov          email addres -   alex at inet.bg