[NHCOLL-L:655] RE: freezers for killing museum pests

John E. Simmons jsimmons at eagle.cc.ukans.edu
Thu Jul 27 12:35:19 EDT 2000

I don't want to sound cranky about this, but this question comes up fairly
often, yet there are numerous published articles containing information on
this subject.  Doesn't checking the published references make more sense
than asking a bunch of people for their opinions?  Perhaps we might
consider establishing on the SPNHC web page a series of short bibliographies
on such topics as pest control, freezers, use of plastics, etc.--the common
queries that come up over and over again?

--John