[NHCOLL-L:1137] POSSIBLE VIRUS

Charles Sturm csturmjr+ at pitt.edu
Fri Aug 3 01:43:55 EDT 2001

Sorry to spam everyone like this but my computer may be infected with a
virus.  If you get anything with a <calc.exe> attachment delete it
immediately.  The only person who should have received an attachment from
me today was Daniel Geiger.  My university account runs two parallel
systems.  It seems that it is the other system that is infected (all
activity involved people in that address book).  However, to be safe I
wanted to warn everyone in this address book.  The other thing that
concerns me is that I haven't used the other account in over a year.  Why
it should have become infected and start sending out mail is unknown to me.
  Once again, sorry to send out this mass mailing but I felt it was better
to be safe than sorry.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine

csturmjr at pitt.edu