[NHCOLL-L:1138] Recent contact

Elizabeth A. Moore emoore at vmnh.org
Fri Aug 3 13:02:07 EDT 2001

To Everyone in My Email Address Book,

My apologies for the impersonal nature of this message.  Today, a "glitch"
of some sort in my email software resulted in the loss of all email messages
in all folders since May 28, 2001.  Unfortunately, I use my "in box" as my
"to do list" which means that I now have no record of some of the tasks that
I was working on via email.  (My backup is incomplete.)  If we have
corresponded since May 28, please send me another message and I will be try
to get back to you as soon as possible.

If I have contacted you since May 28 with a commitment to provide
information or product, I probably no longer have a record of that contact.
If you still have a copy of any message from me to you from that period,
please forward it back to me and, again, I will try to get back to you as
soon as possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for cluttering up your
inbox if this message is irrelevant to you.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Moore

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator of Collections and Archaeology
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112
emoore at vmnh.org