[NHCOLL-L:1166] Re: The Vasculum

Boylan P P.Boylan at city.ac.uk
Sat Aug 25 11:29:30 EDT 2001

Dear Jane:

Dr David Allen, a leading historian of botany and natural history,
(retired, but still associated with the Wellcome Trust Centre for the
History of Medicine at University College, London), has an encyclopeidic
knowledge of just about everything(!!) so I'm forwarding your query to
him!

Patrick Boylan
(City University London)