[NHCOLL-L:1173] ACUMG?

Holly I. McEntee hmcentee at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 29 14:45:35 EDT 2001

Hello all, and please excuse me if this isn't the best place to ask this
question.  Luckily it is brief.

Is the Association of College and University Museums and Galleries (ACMUG)
still solvent?  I nosed around on the web but was led only to broken web
sites.  I did learn that the group is/was a "professional affiliate" of AAM
(American Assoc. of Museums) but AAM's website came up blank on any further
information.  Any ideas out there?

Thanks for any help and thanks for allowing the question.  Not nearly as
exciting as arsenic-laden 18th corpses.  <grin>

Sincerely,
Holly

Holly McEntee, Registrar and Permits Coordinator
University of Wisconsin Zoological Museum
Lowell E. Noland Zoology Building
250 N. Mills Street
Madison, WI  53706-1794

Phone/Fax:  608-262-3766/5395