[NHCOLL-L:1174] Re: ACUMG?

Steven de Clercq s.w.g.declercq at pobox.uu.nl
Wed Aug 29 17:23:06 EDT 2001

On 29-08-2001 20:45, "Holly I. McEntee" <hmcentee at facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote:

> Hello all, and please excuse me if this isn't the best place to ask this
> question.  Luckily it is brief.
>
> Is the Association of College and University Museums and Galleries (ACMUG)
> still solvent?  I nosed around on the web but was led only to broken web
> sites.  I did learn that the group is/was a "professional affiliate" of AAM
> (American Assoc. of Museums) but AAM's website came up blank on any further
> information.  Any ideas out there?
>
> Thanks for any help and thanks for allowing the question.  Not nearly as
> exciting as arsenic-laden 18th corpses.  <grin>
>
> Sincerely,
> Holly
>

> Holly McEntee, Registrar and Permits Coordinator
> University of Wisconsin Zoological Museum
> Lowell E. Noland Zoology Building
> 250 N. Mills Street
> Madison, WI  53706-1794
>
> Phone/Fax:  608-262-3766/5395
> hmcentee at facstaff.wisc.edu
> http://www.wisc.edu/zoology/museum/museum.html

For those who were not yet aware, since this summer ICOM has a new
International Committee on University Museums & Collections: UMAC.

See: http://www.lib.mq.edu.au/mcm/world/icom2001/index.html

Steven W.G. de Clercq
Utrecht University, senior consultant Academic Heritage
Vice-Chair of UMAC, ICOM's International Committee for University Museums
& Collections
Straatweg 17,  3603 CV MAARSSEN,  the Netherlands
Tel:  OO31-(0)346-578.318 / 567.573;  Fax:  0031-(0)346-578.843
E-mail:  s.w.g.declercq at pobox.uu.nl
http://www.lib.mq.edu.au/mcm/world/icom2001/index.html