[NHCOLL-L:929] Journal available for postage

Rich Rabeler rabeler at umich.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:16:29 EST 2001

Contributions from the University of Michigan Herbarium - Sets available for
postage.

The University of Michigan Herbarium is preparing to move to temporary
quarters in early 2002.  As part of the preparations, we are reducing the
backstock of the Contributions from the University of Michigan Herbarium.
This periodical has been issued irregularly from 1939-1945 and again from
1966 through the present, covering 22 volumes thus far.  Many of the
articles deal with systematics of neotropical plants.

>From now through 15 April, we will send a set of almost all available back
issues in return for a postage and handling charge. Please see our website

 (http://www.herb.lsa.umich.edu/cont_offer.htm)

for additional information, including the cost and order instructions.

We also have a selection of reprints from several University of Michigan
researchers, both past and present.  Copies of some of the papers written by
H.H. Bartlett, and many of the papers of Rogers McVaugh, Warren "Herb"
Wagner, and Edward G. Voss are available.  While I would prefer to
distribute these as sets by researcher, I should be able to handle a limited
number of individual requests (if available).   Please contact me directly
for further information.

Richard K. Rabeler
Collections Manager, Vascular Plants
University of Michigan Herbarium