[NHCOLL-L:1513] Re: mold on mounted specimens

Bob Glotzhober bglotzhober at ohiohistory.org
Tue Mar 5 16:01:55 EST 2002

I have never heard of this problem.  However, I wonder if you popped the
specimens in question into a freeze-dryer for a while if that might not
eliminate the problem.  Although the spores would probably persist and
re-create the problem if the specimen re-absorbed moisture.  Anyone else
have thoughts on this?