[NHCOLL-L:1518] Re: mold on mounted specimens

Gretchen Anderson gretcha at smm.org
Thu Mar 7 13:50:54 EST 2002

You're right, it is a humidity issue. I spoke at length with to Louise (the
collections manager from the Nevell) about the problem. And it sounds like
they have an ongoing and it sounds like they have an ongoing issue caused by a
leaky roof (the roof is fixed she thought). We talked through a couple of
strategies, and I am sending her some additional information.  I figured I
would call her directly, since I have experienced both the climate and  mold
infestations.

Gretchen

--
Gretchen Anderson