[NHCOLL-L:1537] Early Bird Deadline - NSC Alliance Meeting

Roberta Faul-Zeitler faulzeitler at nscalliance.org
Thu Mar 21 10:06:02 EST 2002

March 21, 2002

Dear Colleague:

Just a quick reminder that we are reaching the March 22 (postmark) deadline
for Early Bird registration for the Annual Meeting of the Natural Science
Collections Alliance in Washington (June 6-8) at the Smithsonian. The Early
Bird rate is $229. A discount is available for 3 or more, and 6 more
attendees from your institution. After March 22 the rate goes up to Advance
Registration ($259).

As of today, we have 110 speakers and presenters from 8 countries, including
Mexico, Costa Rica, Spain, Denmark, England, Scotland, Panama, and U.S. We
have a full-day of sessions on building and preserving collections, and an
additional half-day on permitting with 5 federal agencies. There are many
other tracks in the conference program.

For a shortcut to the program (additions still being made) and for
registration form, please use this shortcut

http://www.ascoll.org/annualmeeting/2002/2002prog.htm

Payment options include sending checkby mail; and you may pay by credit card
(Mastercard/Visa) by FAX (202) 835-7334 if you sign the registration form
and submit all needed information. There is a 4% service charge for
processing credit card payments.

This is an outstanding program, and we look forward to your joining us!

Best wishes, Bobbie

Roberta Faul-Zeitler
Executive Director
Natural Science Collections Alliance
1725 K Street NW, Suite 601
Washington DC 20006
Tel. (202) 835-9050
FAX (202) 835-7334
Email: faulzeitler at nscalliance.org
Formerly the Association of Systematics Collections