[NHCOLL-L:1724] Re: Archival Paper

Simon Grove simon.grove at forestrytas.com.au
Thu Oct 10 19:19:26 EDT 2002

Have a look at Teslin - http://www.ppg.com/chm_teslin/whatsteslin/whatis.htm .  We've been trialling it for a few months for wet and dry specimens.  So far it more than meets our expectations.

Simon Grove

`'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Dr Simon J Grove, Conservation Biologist,
Biology and Conservation Branch,
Division of Forest Research and Development
Forestry Tasmania, GPO Box 207, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia.
Tel. 61 3 6233 8141.  Fax 61 3 6233 8292.
Email:  simon.grove at forestrytas.com.au.
Web addresses: http://www.forestrytas.com.au/
 http://www.warra.com

>>> "JD Dubick" <JD.Dubick at noaa.gov> 10/10/02 23:31:35 >>>
To the List:

I am looking for a source of archival quality, non-acidic, 100%
rag/cotton paper to be used as labels for benthic infaunal  specimens
stored in 70% ethanol. I need a good substitute for Resistall which
holds up very well over time, but is acidic. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--

JD Dubick
NOAA/NOS
email JD.Dubick at noaa.gov

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you have received this transmission in error, you may not use, copy or distribute it.
Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot guarantee
that this transmission is virus-free.