[NHCOLL-L:2035] Glass museum cabinets info needed

Muzej primust at st.tel.hr
Thu Aug 14 10:00:05 EDT 2003

Dear friends my name is Boze Kokan, 33, from Croatia,
Natural History Museum Split and I am new member of this list.
Maybe you can help me.
I need to find solution where to place and where to display
shell collection in our museum. Our old cabinets are not good any more.
We need some good technical solution to order some glass cases/cabinets for
this purpose.
Maybe you are in opportunity to suggest some manufacturer or web site or to
send a picture or drawing of nice disply cabinets for shell collection. I
visited http://www.glasschulz.de/ and
I wrote a message to them. It seems to me that their cabinets don't have
doors.
Is it better with doors?

Thank you and best regards!

Boze Kokan