[NHCOLL-L:2267] Collection Manager Review

Tim White tim.white at yale.edu
Fri Apr 30 09:06:17 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I hope you can help me. We are about to embark on a program to review the
collection management positions at the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural
History and I would like to gather as much information as possible about
similar positions and their descriptions, grading, etc at other
institutions.  If you would you be willing to share with me any information
you may have that pertain to your institutions practice, please respond off
line.

I will be at the SPNHC meeting in New York City if any one would like to
talk in person. Thanks for your help. Cheers,

Tim White
Assistant Director for Collections & Operations

Peabody Museum of Natural History
Yale University
170 Whitney Ave., PO Box 208118
New Haven, CT 06520-8118

203.432.3767 (voice); 203.432.9816 (fax)
tim.white at yale.edu (email); www.peabody.yale.edu (www)

Paleontological Society Special Publications Editor
http://www.paleontsoc.org

SPNHC 2004  Museum SOS: Strategies for Emergency Response & Salvage
http://www.peabody.yale.edu/other/spnhc/