[NHCOLL-L:3481] Research collections being used for artistic purposes?

jstolark at gmail.com jstolark at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:23:12 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I just received a call from an artist who is interesting in using some
pieces in our collection for some of his work.  Specifically, he is
interested in taking photographs of some of our fluorescent minerals.
Since we are not a museum but just a research collection attached to a
University, I don't normally get such inquiries.  Does anyone have any
guidelines for allowing individuals access to research collections for
non-research purposes?

Best,

Jessie