[NHCOLL-L:3492] RE: Encyclopedia of the life

Steinmetz, Angela asteinmetz at fieldmuseum.org
Wed Jul 18 09:22:36 EDT 2007

Hello-
The Field Museum will be involved in collaborating on this project and
more information can be found here:

http://www.fieldmuseum.org/research_collections/eol.htm

We are in the process of converting all of our databases museum-wide to
KE EMu, and I believe EOL will be pulling information from us for the
project from that database once it is fully functional and all
departments have converted.  Full conversion is probably a few years
off.  I will not be directly involved in the project myself, but you may
want to contact Dr. Mark Westneat in our Zoology department for more
information.

Angela Steinmetz
Registrar, Department of Anthropology
The Field Museum