[NHCOLL-L:3569] RE: NPS specimen ownership

Roberta Faul-Zeitler faulzeitler at starpower.net
Tue Sep 11 10:16:27 EDT 2007

I am curious whether anyone has contacted the Natural Science Collections
Alliance to ask their board to address this situation.

Here is the link to the Board list:

http://www.nscalliance.org/about/board.asp

There are representative from 10 of the largest natural history museums on
the NSCA Board.

Bobbie Faul-Zeitler