[NHCOLL-L:3576] Re: NPS specimen issue and NSCA

Anita F. Cholewa chole001 at umn.edu
Thu Sep 13 08:51:11 EDT 2007

 From a curatorial perspective, given our limited resources, I will
think twice about including park specimens in a loan when receiving
requests from researchers.  Because of past researchers here at the
university, we have significant collections from some of the parks so
this means future researchers won't be able to access these specimens
unless they make in-house visits.

Anita
Anita F. Cholewa, Ph.D.
Curator of the herbarium