[NHCOLL-L:4203] the MVZ database has changed

Carla Cicero ccicero at berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:45:50 EST 2009

 <http://arctos.database.museum/Collections/> The Museum of Vertebrate
Zoology, UC Berkeley, has moved its database to a new server in Alaska,
where its data are now combined with those of the University of Alaska
Museum, Museum of Southwestern Biology, and a few other smaller
institutions. The new address is http://arctos.database.museum. This will
get you to all 36 collections and 1.3M records that are now in the Arctos
database system hosted in Alaska. For more information on all of these
holdings, go to:

http://arctos.database.museum/Collections/

*To access just the MVZ collections directly, go to: *
*
http://arctos.database.museum/mvz_all*

We have updated the link from our web site, and will be redirecting our old
address (http://mvzarctos.berkeley.edu) to point to the new database.
However, be sure to change any bookmarks you have to the MVZ database.

Thanks,
Carla

--
Carla Cicero, Ph.D