[NHCOLL-L:4356] Burke Museum paleontological collections

Ron Eng rceng at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 15 12:04:27 EDT 2009

The Burke Museum at the University of Washington will be undertaking a major
renovation of its paleontological collections. This work will involve
packing most of the collections and moving them to temporary storage. Access
to the collections will be limited for the duration of the renovation: 15
August 2009 to 01 September 2011.
Although we anticipate that most fossils should be accessible, we ask that
research visits or loan requests be postponed.  If you have questions,
please contact Ron Eng, Collections Manager, telephone: 206 543 6776 or
email: rceng at u.washington.edu
We appreciate the community's patience while we improve our facility.