[NHCOLL-L:4552] Re: Jade R glue for herbarium specimen mounting

Kent D. Perkins kperkins at flmnh.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:59:59 EDT 2009

Thanks Cathy.
Then, I should ask, does anyone recommend a fully reversible glue for
herbarium specimen mounting that is similar to Jade 403 (PVA) for which
there is solid testing data?  Jade 403 works very well for us except
that it is not fully reversible.  Maybe that should not even be an
issue, but it would be good to have the option to recover the rare
mounting goof up.

Kent