[NHCOLL-L:4864] FW: Brazilian shipments

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Jul 14 17:46:39 EDT 2010

Heather

Below is a message I sent out to a colleague some ime back in this regard.  Barzil is always a bit of a crap shot but having all of the following in order will probably smooth the way...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V
 Andy Bentley
 Ichthyology Collection Manager
 University of Kansas
 Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
 Dyche Hall
 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
 Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
 USA