[NHCOLL-L:4867] Re: FW: Brazilian shipments

Dirk Neumann Dirk.Neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Thu Jul 15 09:43:34 EDT 2010

Hi Heather,

we have sent preserved fish and tissues several times to Brazil without
any problems, using the

"DECLARATION FOR EXPORT OF BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL ORIGINATED FROM ANIMAL SOURCE PRESERVED IN ALCOHOL, FOMALDEHYDE OR GLUTARALDEHYDE TO BRAZIL" form as recommended by Andy already.

You should make sure that you have two original signed copies of this form, one added accessible together with the waybill in one pouch on the outside of the parcel, the other inside the parcel (in case the shipment is opened for inspection and the outside copy is lost for any reason).

All the best
Dirk

--
Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Labor
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Lab
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/