[NHCOLL-L:5062] 2011 SPNHC meeting

Trock, Debra DTrock at calacademy.org
Thu Nov 4 13:36:01 EDT 2010

Dear SPNHC Members,

We are starting to get some inquiries about the 2011 meeting to be held here in San Francisco.  FYI.....look for the official meeting website and call for abstracts to be up in January!!  We will announce it on this list serve as well as on the SPNHC web page, and whatever other list serves we can think of.  The theme of next year's meeting is Sustainable Museums/Sustaining Collections, and will be a joint meeting of SPNHC and NSCA.  We look forward to hosting all of you, and to showing off our new "Green" Museum.  Please mark your calendars for the week of May 23-28th, and plan to spend some time with us in the City By the Bay!!

Dr. Debra Trock
Senior Collections Manager
Botany Department
California Academy of Sciences