[NHCOLL-L:5069] Re: handling guide for entomology collections

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:00:57 EST 2010

The book, "Arthropod Collection and Identification" by Timothy J. Gibb and
Christian Y. Oseto (2006, Academic Press) has a section on "Storage of
Specimens" (pp 45-96).

--John

John E. Simmons
Museologica
128 E. Burnside Street
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania 16823-2010
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania