[NHCOLL-L:5092] SPNHC Election

Sendall, Kelly RBCM:EX KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 22 10:25:00 EST 2010

ATTENTION SPNHC MEMBERS

There are only 9 days left before the Election closes. If you have not
voted you need to do so real soon. A reminder email was sent out last
week to all members yet to vote. If you didn't get this message it is
probably because the email address registered with the Treasurer is
incorrect or missing. If you think this is the case please forward your
correct email to bbrown at amnh.org

Once you've done that let me know and I will send you the link to vote
online.

kind regards,

Kelly
Chair, Elections Committee
______________________

Kelly Sendall      Manager, Natural History  |  Collections, Research
and Access Services

675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2
T 250 387-3544    |   F 250 387-0534
KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca   |   www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
<http://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/>    |   www.bcarchives.bc.ca
<http://www.bcarchives.bc.ca/>

Look for our new book: Return to Northern British Columbia: A
Photojournal of Frank Swannell, 1929-39 by Jay Sherwood, $39.95

For more information on this and other offerings go to RBCM Publications
<http://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/Publications/default.aspx>

Check the What's On
<http://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/What_On/default.aspx>  calendar. There's
always something happening.