[NHCOLL-L:5046] Re: Information on collections from Australia

Karen Lloyd karenjane.lloyd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:40:30 EDT 2010

Good Morning colleagues,

I am currently researching the history of zoological collecting in Australia
by American institutes as part of my dissertation. I wondered if you could
answer these questions, and of course respond off list so as not to clog up
the system!
1.  Do you have zoology specimens in your collections that were collected by
your institute?
2. What are they?
3. When were they collected?
4. Are they on display or have they ever been on display - if the latter
when?

Thank you for support, and I will be willing to answer any questions you may
have off list.
Regards,

Karen

--
Karen Lloyd, PhD Student History
Museum Associate University of Colorado Museum of Natural History, Boulder

Objectivity is not an erasure of emotions,
but a firm recognition of their inevitable role and presence.

Stephen Jay Gould