[NHCOLL-L:5047] BioSystematics Berlin 2011 - Deadline extended

Giere, Peter Peter.Giere at mfn-berlin.de
Fri Oct 29 11:50:10 EDT 2010

  <http://www.biosyst-berlin-2011.de/>

BioSystematics Berlin 2011 - Reminder

Abstract submission and earlybird registration deadline extended to

Dear all,

On behalf of congress organizers I am glad to announce, that abstract submissions for BioSystematics Berlin 2011 (http://www.biosyst-berlin-2011.de/) are still welcome until 14 November 2010. Also the deadline for earlybird registration has been extended.

We are looking forward to many contributions from the community and to welcoming you in Berlin next February.

Dr. Peter Giere
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz Institute for Research on Evolution and Biodiversity at the Humboldt University Berlin
Invalidenstr. 43
10115 Berlin
Germany

please note: my new e-mail address is