[Nhcoll-l] Help with Eggs

Susan Gallagher sugal at voicenet.com
Sun Jun 3 21:43:07 EDT 2012

Hello List,

I would appreciate any advice on storing, displaying and labeling  bird eggs
as part of a teaching collection. It seems no matter how carefully I manage
them, they never last more than a few years, and I’m tired of losing some of
my nicest specimens.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sue

Susan Gallagher, Chief Naturalist

Carbon County Environmental Education Center

151 East White Bear Drive

Summit Hill, Pennsylvania, 18250

(570) 645-8597

www.carboneec.org

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as important to the child,
as it is to the caterpillar.

- Bradley Miller