[Nhcoll-l] Fwd: [pestlist] Conference on IPM in Museums 2013 in Vienna - Save the date!

CAHawks at aol.com CAHawks at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 18:48:59 EDT 2012

Catharine  Hawks
Conservator, NMNH
(h) 703.876.9176
(o) 202.633.0835
mobile  703.200.4370
mobile 202.701.8458

____________________________________
 From: pascal.querner at gmx.at
To:  pestlist at museumpests.net
Sent: 6/27/2012 2:48:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: Re: [pestlist] Conference on IPM in Museums 2013 in Vienna -  Save
the date!

This is a message from the Museumpests List.
To post to  this list send it as an email to pestlist at museumpests.net
To unsubscribe  please look at the footer of this  email.
Hi  everyone,

Sorry about the false month, both, conference and course will  be in June
2013!!

Pascal

> This is a message from the  Museumpests List.
> To post to this list send it as an email to  pestlist at museumpests.net
> To unsubscribe please look at the footer of  this email.
>  -----------------------------------------------------------
> I am just  realising that the conference is supposed to be in June whereas
> the  course in July, is this correct?
>

> Liebe  Grüße,
> Stefanie Scheerer
>
> Dr. Stefanie Scheerer
>
> Mikrobiologie &  Restaurierung
> http://www.biophil-art.com/
>  tel. 0711-91275899

To  send an email to the list, send your msg to pestlist at museumpests.Net

Any problems email  leon at collectionpests.com or  leon at zaks.com