[Nhcoll-l] optimal temperature

Dietrich, Elizabeth DIETRICH at si.edu
Thu Mar 14 13:48:40 EDT 2013

I am not sure what quantities you are talking about, but you should consult applicable fire codes for storing flammable & combustible liquids which is what your fluid collections are.  Otherwise you are risking your entire facility and other collections.  Separating the fluids from other types of collections would be a start in reducing risk and addressing different requirements.