[Nhcoll-l] RE: Seeking Protocols for Imaging Entomological Specimens

gnelson@bio.fsu.edu gnelson at bio.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 18 20:37:48 EDT 2013

FYI. iDigBio is in the process of developing preparation-specific workflows in several areas. Workflows for Flat Sheets and Packets and Pinned Things in Trays and Drawers are up,  and Three D Things in Spirits in Jars is in process, followed by Three D Things in Boxes and Trays. These are modular workflows with extensive task lists that can be modified to fit various situations. Navigate to https://www.idigbio.org/content/workflow-modules-and-task-lists

to download them. Once you’ve looked at them, if you’d like to have Word docs of any of them to make them easier to customize, just send me an e-mail.

Gil

Gil Nelson, Phd
Assistant Professor/Research

Digitization
iDigBio Steering Committee
Integrated Digitized Biocollections
Institute for Digital Information and Scientific Communication
College of Communication and Information
Courtesy Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
Robert K. Godfrey Herbarium
Florida State University