[Nhcoll-l] Numbering unmounted taxidermy

Heather.Thorwald at dmns.org Heather.Thorwald at dmns.org
Wed Apr 23 17:48:29 EDT 2014

I'm posting this for a colleague.  Please reply to her directly at katie.keckeisen at wyo.gov<mailto:katie.keckeisen at wyo.gov>

Hello all,

Does anyone have any pointers with how to apply a number to a taxidermy specimen that will be displayed without its wooden mount? We have a taxidermied mountain lion that is being removed from its mount to go on exhibit on a fake rock.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Katie

--
Katie Keckeisen
Curator

307-745-3733 ex. 20
307-343-5100 (cell)

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records

Act and may be disclosed to third parties.

Heather Thorwald
Registrar
Denver Museum of Nature & Science