[Nhcoll-l] Collections closure, Vertebrate Paleontology, Carnegie Museum of Natural History

Anderson, Gretchen AndersonG at CarnegieMNH.Org
Wed Oct 29 10:02:42 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,
I am posting the following information for Amy Henrici, Collections Manager, Vertebrate Paleontology at The Carnegie Museum of Natural History. For further information and updates please visit our web site http://www.carnegiemnh.org/science/default.aspx?id=17573

The collections of the Section of Vertebrate Paleontology will be closed to collection visitors from October 27, 2014-February 28, 2015 for collection room renovation. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause. We will try to accommodate loan requests (note that holotypes cannot be borrowed). Please contact the Collection Manager<mailto:henricia at carnegiemnh.org> to schedule a visit after February 28, 2015.

Thanks for your patience

Gretchen Anderson
Conservator
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
5800 Baum Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15202
Phone (412)665-2607
Andersong at CarnegieMNH.org<mailto:Andersong at CarnegieMNH.org>
http://www.carnegiemnh.org

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.