[Nhcoll-l] temperature and rel. humidity datalogging system

Simon Moore couteaufin at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 16 06:19:21 EST 2015

I also used Tinytags and they are very useful and versatile, especially if you have to monitor buildings that are well beyond the range of a telemetric system.

I set them to read every hour, resulting in easy-to-interpret readings and was enough to time give an alert when a museum’s roof might have started leaking due to storm damage.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,
www.natural-history-conservation.com