[Nhcoll-l] Update on ACE

Ellen Paul ellen.paul at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 11:31:01 EDT 2016

Apologies -

It looks like $100 covers the CBP entry and there are additional charges
for APHIS (about $25) and USFWS (about $45).

Ellen

Ellen Paul

Ellen Paul

Executive Director

Ornithological Council <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nmnh.si.edu_BIRDNET&d=CwIC-g&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=FhUo1jT26yI8bghq_QfrLR33kUre07iSCeDWZ5-fPfA&s=hgDoABNbEIvfVwH2-CRF7pttUp-NoUU5TL-ouFvOazY&e= >
Providing Scientific Information about Birds