[Nhcoll-l] Vapor-phase nitrogen freezers

Mariel Campbell campbell at carachupa.org
Wed Aug 24 14:25:39 EDT 2016

Hello,
I am looking for information on nitrogen usage and general pros and cons of
Chart MVE vs Taylor Wharton Labs series vapor phase nitrogen freezers. I
know that Chart seems to be the industry standard, but I'd like to get an
idea from users as to what the nitrogen consumption actually is with fill
losses, to compare with claims by other manufacturers. We are looking at
purchasing the larger 1894R series tanks, but any info on any of their
products would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone have recommendations on good freezer monitoring and alarm
systems?
Thanks!

Mariel Campbell

Collections Manager, Division of Genomic Resources
Museum of Southwestern Biology ,University of New Mexico
CERIA Bldg 83, Room 204, Albuquerque, NM 87131
*(505) 277-7808* <%28505%29%20277-7808> office,email: *campmlc at unm.edu*
<campmlc at unm.edu>