[Nhcoll-l] shipping question

Sebastien Enault voraghl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:22:17 EDT 2016

Hello all,
I'm a freelance osteological preparator located in France and I have to
ship a large specimen to a location in the UK. The original plan was for
them to pick the specimen up but they changed their minds, and I'm mostly
used to shipping small specimens.
For those of you who have experience with this, any tips on the best way to
do this: FedEx, UPS, DHL...?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all,
S.E.