[Nhcoll-l] Squeaky Cabinets

Elizabeth Reinthal ereinthal at cmnh.org
Tue Dec 19 12:15:10 EST 2017

Hi all,

I'm the Collections Manager of Paleobotany and Paleoecology at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Our collections are housed in metal cabinets, which are very prone to screeching/squeaking. Are there better, more collections-friendly lubricants to use other than WD-40?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Lizzie

Elizabeth A. Reinthal
Collections Manager of Paleobotany and Paleoecology
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
1 Wade Oval Drive
Cleveland, OH 44106

216-231-4600 x3529
ereinthal at cmnh.org
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cmnh.org_c-2Dr_paleobotany-2Dpaleoecology&d=DwIFAw&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=4gjwH3DJhpNLyCmbvkdEoed9Z9cADKVHgbZu0M3UGMA&s=kCdbJpEKGRXlFttM14LmJcQ3XMT2uWdz3i8ThlxUZuM&e=