[Nhcoll-l] Lacerta and other specimens

Sergio Montagud Sergio.Montagud at uv.es
Fri Nov 3 08:36:45 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am entomologist, but now I'm also the curator of Zoological collections of the University of Valencia. Last weeks, we received a very large collection (near 800 specimens of birds and mammals) with very old specimens of Vertebrates. Some of them, are reptiles and very bad preserved in old jars as I show in the enclose picture.

My question is how we should proceed to reubicate and disposal these exemplars? What cain of preserved fluid do you recommend?

Thank you in advance

Sergio Montagud

--
Sergio Montagud Alario