[Nhcoll-l] White crystals on plastinated tissue

Vicen Carrio v.carrio at nms.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 03:05:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

It would help if you could put some images?

Vicen

Ms Vicen Carrió ACR
Geological Conservator/ Preparator
National Museums Scotland
National Museums Collection Centre
242 West Granton Road
Edinburgh EH5 1JA
•   +44 (0) 131 247 4254
Fax +44 (0) 131 2474322
•    v.carrio at nms.ac.uk<mailto:v.carrio at nms.ac.uk>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nms.ac.uk&d=DwIGaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=wDwZPHEC2azVxVYxmTv9FMS0GLTDRKlKoimVFXp9ruM&s=hIuqgpVnz4rCagbz8EuNG6kj1QYpvcp1Sd09ArsDk8k&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nms.ac.uk_&d=DwIGaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=LpYc_Z_iN1KRw0hheb3x6-8MJUMu482qfHowpGYJqwc&m=wDwZPHEC2azVxVYxmTv9FMS0GLTDRKlKoimVFXp9ruM&s=G2o7HCbcjvWASZmniPGVPiR9f0Lh9DNf9g_TBoh_HfU&e=>